Instruction for Auto-Integration (this instruction is based on the tested version on twmbarlwm.star.le.ac.uk, OS: Redhat Linux 9)
- System requirements:
- Tomcat 5
- JDK 1.4.1 or JDK 1.4.2
- Check out the astrogrid/integrationTest/auto-integration project
- Set the following properties in either 'build.properties' under your home directory (preferred), or the 'project.properties' file in the auto-integration project. (adjust to suit your own machine)
- Create the directory you specified in 'work.dir'
- navigate to the directory where you checked out the auto-integration project and run
- 'maven undeploy-all' - to remove all astorgrid servives from your local machine
- 'maven deploy-all' - to deploy all astrogrid services to your local machine
- 'maven astrogrid-build-site' - runs the integration tests and generates html reports, in 'target/docs/index.html'
- 'maven eclipse-int-test' - configures an eclipse project for auto-integration (e.g. sets the correct classpath) so that integration tests can be developed and run from eclipse.
* For more detailed info, refer to the 'project.xml' and 'maven.xml' in the auto-integration base directory.
* For more info about user name and passwd of tomcat server please refer to the relavent files within tomcat directory.
- 06 Apr 2004
- 17 May 2004